Monday 8 July 2013

What Has Been Going On In Its a Blondes Life?!

Hi girls!!

It feels so lovely to be back on this blog! This is the longest time I have not posted! Way back in November, I didn't post for a week, but this time it was just a little bit longer! Anyway, here I am! And I am back with lots of good stuff for you!

Firstly, I would like to say a hello to all my new readers! Hello! So glad you have joined this little space of fun!

I have been a little AWOL on my blog recently, which really upsets me. You will have only noticed for the past week with my lack of posting, but also a couple of weeks before that, I just felt a bit down with my blog and in a bit of a blogging rut not wanting to type. I had plenty of things to type about, just not wanting to actually type it! However all is back to normal and I am feeling happy again being back on my blog!

On another note, my laptop decided to break! The screen somehow cracked and now it is away getting a new screen! I am missing it quite a lot! So now its going to be blogging on my lunch break and also trying to get a hold of Robert's laptop at night when needed! Hehe.

Ok so as for June, my Instagram was not very lively, but here are my snaps from the month!


A yummy fruit salad for lunch! - My little Flo - New bed sheets from Ikea, of course they have to contain pink! - At the Capital Summertime Ball! - Flo is oh so pretty!! - My little Alice and her bear face, just way to cute!!

A TGI Friday's dinner, we are so healthy!! - Have a drink with Robert! - My Alice, black and white - Driving to Silverstone, at half 5 in the morning. Roads were dead!!!

So I hop eall you girls are well! I will need to catch up on your blogs when I get a chance! Can't wait to see what you have all been up to! Oh and if you want to follow me on Instagram, then its @jenstar_blonde

5 comments:

  1. Awh, cute cats! Great pictures! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your blog!!! I haven't updated mine and I feel bad when I don't! I have just been way too busy but have got some exciting posts lined up!!

    Megs

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cats!!

    Sorry you fell in a blog rut I think we all are it must be summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute kitties! I discovered your blog through Sprinkle of Glitter and haven't seen you posting much lately. Now I understand why ;) I'm excited to see your upcoming Posts! :) xo, Michelle
    http://www.michelleinanutshell.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back lovely :D sometimes a break is a good thing - although not a laptop break everrr!!
    My laptop is on its last legs too, it's only a matter of time before it dies on me :(

    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...